Unity Tutorial 06

 


 Image of my Unity screen taken during the tutorial by me 

The tutorials this week was primarily based around animation  and sound effects, most of which were a lot of fun to learn and experiment with.

The lesson primarily dedicated to animations, with the the character receiving three new motions: sprinting, jumping, and dying. 

These three controls were in sync with the game play, making it more fascinating and enjoyable to play. 

A big chunk of this task was spent fine-tuning the pace of each animation so that they all flowed perfectly . 

It was interesting to examine the animation controller in Unity, stuff I hadn't previously done but which provided valuable insight into the game's dynamics. 

The final part of the lesson  focused on music and sound effects, and that was something foreign for me in Unity but really useful as I now know how to  incorporate it into my own game. 

It was a lot of fun to make music that played as the player ran across the area. I also created Some more sounds as they sprang into the air and collided with an obstruction.

This tutorial has to be my favourite on so far . With some of other tutorials feel as though some of the information is not relevant to any of the ideas that I have in mind when creating my own game but every single technique I lean4d her today will be so beneficial to me when I create my game and I will definitely be using these tutorials to help build my game.

Comments

Popular Posts