Beta







This week I have finally completely finished my game .

I have create and endless runner game which features a snowy mountain scene world which I made and designed completely myself . The player collected gold coins on a live coin counter during the game .

I found it quite difficult to know exactly where I was at while creating this game as some elements took half an hour whereas other elements have taken me to 7 hours to figure out . Trying to establish each week my gaols was exceedingly difficult and in a sense was a shot in the dark . 

I think what I found most difficult in this tutorial was the coding . coding is something that should come naturally to me seeing as I have experience in coding html and CSS but although the format that it is written in is similar it is also entirely different and I think my prior knowledge to coding may have actually hindered my ability to switch to game coding as I kept confusing the two of them .

Something that I really enjoyed while making this game was designing my world and bringing the story to life .I had a lot of fun creating my world and seeing how a simple 3d cube could turn into a moving and running character . 

I am excited to see what people think of my game once I upload it 




 

Comments

Popular Posts