Alpha

image by me 

 At this point into my game development , my game is now more or less competed . Last week I focused on creating my world and designing my pathways , obstacles, and objects . I spent a long time designing every element of the game to ensure that it was perfect .

This week my main goal was to create a live coin counter in my game . Using various different YouTube videos and a lot of trial an error I manged to successfully created one .

image by me

The player in my game is now able to run through the game away as normal although now there are hundreds of hidden and not so hidden coins placed around the ma for the player to collect throughout the game.

As the player collects coins there is now a small display block in the corner of the screen that now is live and updating the number of coins the player has collected . Once the game is over the coins are displayed on the screen and when the player presses enter the coin generator will restart along with the game .

My next step is to finalise all details and clean up my code . This week I am going to figure out how to user test  my game as well as received feedback from users about what I could change about my game .

I have been finding creating this game easy is some areas such as design although it has been very frustrating and difficult when it came to scripts . 

Comments

Popular Posts