Unity Tutorial 08

 For this week’s tutorial I decided to go back over the very first tutorial that we completed in the module. As I was creating my game this week I ran into some issue with my scripts and so


me of my features stopped working such as the mass weight/rigid body on some of my obstacles and also the ability for my character to run left and right was not working . I did spend a while trying to backtrack and figure out where I had went wrong but I have found myself having to go right back to the beginning and see if I can spot any coder errors.
image take from my game in unity

After completing the trial, I realised that I had in fact renamed one of my scripts and it did not update on unit therefore none of code was being received by the game .I fixed this issue and now my game is back to working the way it did before .

I hope I don’t run into any more errors like this as I start to finish my game as it has really set me back and I find myself wasting a lot of time trying to fix simple mistake that I don’t notice am making .

Comments

Popular Posts