Unity tutorial 01



Initially when completing this task, I had struggled to download and install the correct software ,  this did not cause an issue at first but as I carried on throughout my tasks I found it extremely difficult as my files did not match the software that I was using .
I ended up deleting all of the software and starting again from scratch .The second time around I found it much easier to understand the videos .
I noticed the format of the unity tutorials easy to follow and I particularly liked the checkmark style that’s allows you to tick all the videos that you have watched and completed. The videos are short , quick and to the point , which makes it extremely easy to follow along with .
At first the software itself seemed very daunting but as I continued to work through the instructions it became clear and easier to navigate my way through all of the different panels .
after I created my moving car I felt a sense of accomplishment within myself and am extremely excited to see what the future holds as I create my own game in this module . I found the keyboard shortcuts to be a very smart and easy way to follow along with your progress whilst using unity .
I hope that the future unity tutorials will be as instructive and easy to follow as these ones

Comments

Popular Posts