Technology and the future

photo of girl at computer
source: Rawpixel

Going forward with this module I am excited to learn about the various different editing tools that we will soon learn about in order to create our games.

Bookmarking all of the useful websites into their own folder is something that I never thought of doing but now that I have done it all of my work is so much more organised and it makes it much easier to keep on track with the module material.

I have made an account with Inoreader to keep track of all of my classmate’s bogs so I can be sure to keep up to date on their posts and comment on their work.

I do have a relatively intermediate level of knowledge when it comes to editing programs such as photoshop etc. I feel comfortable with using them in my work and future assignments.

The environment of this online working method is unique to what I have experienced before but I prefer it as it allows me to stay on top of my work and constantly check back in with my progress. Everything is so simple and clearly laid out which is a huge benefit to me.

I’m excited to further my editing skills and creative development skills throughout this module.

 


Comments

Popular Posts